Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pennsylvania Massive!


All of the Jack-o-lanterns
Originally uploaded by subatomicfilms.

The past week has just been an absolute blur. Last weekend, I spent it in Pennsylvania which was a lot of fun. Ended up helping someone move, but I thought it was the easiest move I've ever helped on.

I also got to see a ton of fall folliage, and millions of stars at night!! Sometimes it's great to get out of the city.

While in the PA, we carved some pumpkins! What fun!

I also found my new mecca of clothes. As most people know, I can't say that I shop a lot, but after a few hours in Gabriel Brothers I left with over a $100 worth of goods, which I don't think that I've ever done. Great clothes, at a fraction of retail.

I got some good rugged/warm clothes for film shoots. I also got this awesome coat. Don't hate.

No comments: