Sunday, June 17, 2007

KA-CHING!


This weekend, I ended up recording sound for a bunch of folks that were making a short (hopefully leading to a feature). Skeleton crew (director, dp, sound - me). It was interesting to work like that, with minimal crew/setting up.

The good thing is that I got paid! Not a lot, but more than enough to cover groceries for a few weeks. I've got to admit that I was a bit rusty at first, having not being in production for like half a year!

The other big news is that I got a job recording sound on a feature that starts shooting next week. There, the pay is a lot better, and the equipment should be great too.

I guess my days of working for free are over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ker-Ching! Are you single?

-i- said...

Anonymous, if you're paying, I can be anything you want me to be.

Anonymous said...

No money,no honey!