Thursday, May 04, 2006

How's the Weather?

It's been a long time since posting. So much has happened in the past week:
-finished editing my last short film of the year.
-screened it on Sunday afternoon.
-moved to some new digs this weekend.
-brokers are evil people, and I hate them all. Or at least one in particular. Not Fun.
-not being able to steal wireless signal, is not fun.
-packing up is not fun.
-packing stuff away, is not fun.
-waking up in a strange house for the first time is fun.
-living closer to the train is fun.
-having more space is fun
-having windows is fun.
-having awesome people help you move is BEAUTIFUL.
-went to a psychic. what i learned:
-I will die at age 87
-Great change will occur for me on the 16th of this month. It will be good.
-The next two weeks will have misunderstandings. I should keep conversations to trivial things like the weather.
-Went to a Mets game last night
-went with a bunch of film kids from my program. It was great to know that although we sometimes are a bunch of snobs, we all like the ball-game.

2 comments:

DCBCooper said...

It was my pleasure! Glad yall are in the digs & the floors are done - well kind of. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to use your real name on your blog