Saturday, February 18, 2006

We're cool. Try not be jealous

Much to my surprise, the hats sported by the Canadian squad in Torino have become the 'it' fashion accessory. I can't say that I'm surprised, but it's just a bit ho-hum since I've been sporting mine for 5 years now. Why am I such the fashion visionary for?

In general, this year's Olympic wardrobe designed by The Hudson's Bay Company is a bit boring compared to the slacker-chic designs of the last few Olympics done by Roots Athletics. Then again, Roots' work with the American team has clearly shown that they have become followers rather than leaders.

In case you are wondering, you can get all of your toques, scarves and other over-priced swag here. Get 'em while they're still hot.

Tell GQ: I plan to be wearing a White-Sox baseball cap for my Spring '06 collection. Make sure it's smaller than your head.

No comments: