Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big Screen!


Spiral Staircase
Originally uploaded by subatomicfilms.

So we wrapped up the 2nd Year Films screening today. Honestly, it was a lot of fun to see everyone's films up on a big screen.

Actually, the big screen was the best part. My work has never been shown on such a huge screen and space. It brings everything into perspective.

I was kind of disappointed with my screening though, because the projector was quite dark, and my film is in black and white, so some scenes just didn't look great. Also, the sound mix sounded 'wrong'. Being in a large space really changes the way things sound. It was virtually impossible to test things before hand, so I didn't get a chance to fix it.

Oh well! My actors were, so I'm happy they were able to see themselves on a big screen.

After the screening there was a party at school, and it was a great time. Everyone (students, faculty, friends) all come out and shake their booty's. Free liquor and food!

Thanks to everyone that showed up!

No comments: