Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shut Em' Down, Shut Em Shut Em Down!


Closed For Business
Originally uploaded by subatomicfilms.

I think Chuck D wrote that song years ago because he knew the problems that would plague NYC these days with dirty eating establishments.

Yet another restaurant is complaining about the 'witch hunt' going on with NYC health officials shutting down restaurants in light of the Taco Bell/KFC fiasco a few weeks ago.

Give me a break! Officials are doing their job, which is public safety. Also, in ALL cases the shut restaurants have had MULTIPLE infractions and multiple opportunities to clean up their act.

As a former food service employee, there are times when even I wouldn't eat the food that I'd be serving. The health inspectors didn't shut down the place I worked for, but they totally should have.

No comments: