Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is this little guy the work of the Devil?


IMG_5971.jpg
Originally uploaded by subatomicfilms.

People know that I'm not really into pets. However, if given the opportunity, I prefer dogs. Cats are cute (and my sister's group of cats definitely are changing my perspective), but I just don't like their indifference.

I wouldn't go so far as to call them evil though. Friends, I couldn't make this junk up:

"The demeanor of a cat is seen by many honest-hearted observers as reflecting some supernatural, unnatural proclivity towards malice or evil. And, it is a well-known fact that cats are impossible to tame, teach or raise in the truth. The cat has a rebellious, independent spirit. While the animal itself may be unaware of this tragic condition, it serves only its true master - Satan, the Devil."

No comments: