Friday, January 26, 2007

I am a Free Man

On a classmate's shoot a couple of months ago, I ended up driving the 15-passenger van from NYC to NJ daily. One terrible morning, we got lost, and I ended up getting a ticket for improper passing (it's a long story, and honestly, it's just a really dumb ticket). So I gave it to her producer to take care of, and thought nothing of it.
Long story short, the ticket never got paid and there was a WARRANT FOR MY ARREST! So we had to go this morning to the thriving metropolis of Harrison, NJ to pay my debt to society. With my hat in my hand, I threw myself at the mercy of the courts and plead guilty. They had mercy.

Well it wasn't that dramatic. My friend paid my BAIL and that money is used towards the ticket. It will also add 4 points to my license, but I don't think it applies to me since my license is from Canada. Either way, I feel like I have a new lease on life.

No comments: