Thursday, September 20, 2012

CRAZY WEEK!

It's been an absurdly busy few weeks. I got back from the Toronto International Film Festival earlier this week and immediately got back down to teaching. There's so much to follow up on and emails to send - but there's just not enough time in the day. To make matters worse, I believe I'm getting a cold.

The good news is that my project Doubles With Slight Pepper won the Pitch This! competition, which came with $10,000. Amazing. 
Here's the Variety article about it http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118059159

If you've ever wanted to know what happens at a film festival, you can check out my diary for what I did and what happened during my time in Toronto. I wrote it for Filmmaker Magazine. 

Or if you're interested in the process of how my pitch was developed (and the experience of doing it in front of 200 people!), here's a cool article that I did for Indie Wire

Still lots to catch up on  - but I've got a mountain of assignments that I need to grade!

No comments: