Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reshoots & Re-Energized


Snow & Rails
Originally uploaded by subatomicfilms.

One of my classmates decided that she needed a days worth of pickups and reshoots for her movie to work. I decided to help out (since I was the original sound person).

Waking up at 5am, and braving the cold outdoors for 6 hours brought back a lot of memories. All of the waiting, stress, and physical exhaustion came too.

After the shoot (which went a couple of hours late, naturally), we went over to a restaurant in K-Town for some drinks and food, which was delicious.

During the post-production phase (which I'm in now), I sometimes get bored and frustrated with reworking the same material over and over and over. However, yesterday reminded me of just how much I enjoy making movies and how much I want to continue doing just that.

No comments: