Friday, December 08, 2006

Stress Level Rising....

So I start shooting next week. I'm really starting to feel it. The last few days have been devoted to making equipment deals, securing locations and rehearsals with my actors.

I have to admit that after every rehearsal with the actors, I feel a lot better. I think I can pull this off.

I wanted a small crew, but it's somehow swelled to about 14 people. I've even recruited a few people outside of my class, which is humbling. Let's be honest, everyone on this project is working for free, and working for me. That's what makes me feel so anxious, because I don't want to dissapoint anyone, and I definitely don't want to make anyone feel that they are wasting their time whether it's the producer, storyboard artist, the grips and everyone in between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, c'mon. This is cake!